Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » GF's feet (new pics on bottom of pg 4!) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: GF's feet (new pics on bottom of pg 4!)
Rashad
Loyal Member
Member # 34143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashad   Email Rashad   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg thank you i love that color
Posts: 77 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sir, awesome!! great pics.. and love the color coordination. thank the Ms for me:D she can feed me those M&M's with her toes [Wink]

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are my kind of feet! And I think I'm discovering I like green polish!
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely amazing feet.

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jonny orange
Elite Trooper
Member # 7895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jonny orange   Email jonny orange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok i love these, im a sole man and she has nice soles, but more-so (and i never thought id say this) i love the artistic part, the green polish/apple and the smarties?m&ms? great post [Smile]

--------------------
may feet rule us all!

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks all more great pics to come, she's lovin it

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are a few candid style pics of her while we were at Best Buy last week taken with my cell...

-  -  -

--------------------
Marcus

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow such a great pictures [Smile]

---------------------
www.ashleysfoottease.com

Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The M&M pics still got my mouth watering. [Smile]
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing feet. Please thank her for allowing us to see them. Is she ticklish on those feet? Do you have a website yet?
Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

And a few more while at the Dr's office later that day!

-  -  -

--------------------
Marcus

girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MrSoleLvr:
Oh they are! So here are some cell pics she took and sent me...

-  -  -

SHE took photos of her own feet and sent you? WOWwww! Very lucky dude! Not only does she has AmaZing feet, she actually like to tease and play with you. Nice GF [Smile]
Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Yep girlyfootlvr she took the blueberry one's on her own! When we were at the Dr's office and i asked her to hold her foot there she leaned in and said you wanna see my toes or arch!?

--------------------
Marcus

CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

And a few from her pedi i did on the weekend...fresh paint!

-  -  -

--------------------
Marcus

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! Her toes look so good.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links