Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 19 year old Jade - www.britishfootgirls.com

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 19 year old Jade - www.britishfootgirls.com
Britishfootgirls
Board Regular
Member # 37789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britishfootgirls   Author's Homepage   Email Britishfootgirls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good evening guys,

We have another lovely lady for you here at www.britishfootgirls.com

Please allow me to introduce the super sexy Jade who is only 19 years old and from Leicester in the UK with size 6 feet.

I have enclosed a few samples below for you to look at but I'll just briefly run through what our members get on the website.

68 extra large clear photos of Jade showing off her feet in every imaginable position. Shoes, stockings, bare feet and close ups of her soles.

High definition video - Creamed up feet - Jade takes off her shoes to reveal her stockings before slowly peeling them off to give us a really good look at her bare feet. She then decides it would be a good idea to cover them in squirty cream and fantasise about you guys licking it all off!

High definition video Foot fetish interview - We had a chat with Jade to see what she thinks of foot fetish. You'll love the bit where she describes how before relaxing and sucking her own toes. See her tongue wiggle in and out of those cute little toes!

Brit  -

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 29 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that's what I'm talking about! [Wink]

Britishfootgirls.com is a great site for real feet!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yeah

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everything about this is amazing! It is even sexier as it really is british, look at dem neu look heels [Big Grin]

great poses, feet, stockings and a fiesty attitude!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's very pretty and cute feet.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britishfootgirls
Board Regular
Member # 37789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britishfootgirls   Author's Homepage   Email Britishfootgirls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheers people! Yep, it certainly doesn't get any more British than a girl in new look heels (UK department store for anyone that doesn't know who they are)

Jade feet have some lovely wrinkles on them and the squity cream video really shows this! It's amazing to see the cream move down the wrinkles like a river flowing to the sea!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 29 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links