Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The Best Part Of Waking Up... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Best Part Of Waking Up...
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pics. I love your pretty eyes staring back into the pics. Your tits and toes are amazing! What combo...a night with you would truly be a night of ecstacy. Your man is a lucky guy!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vanderfeet:
STAR WARS

Of course Star Wars. My boyfriend's a big fan and collector. It's all insured for $40,000. It's fun. [Wink]

Those socks are verrrry comfy and warm. My feet are always freezing like two little ice cubes. But when you wear them to work and are on your feet all day.. They get very smelly. haha.

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootFugger:
Awesome pics. I love your pretty eyes staring back into the pics. Your tits and toes are amazing! What combo...a night with you would truly be a night of ecstacy. Your man is a lucky guy!

Thank you:)
He knows that, haha. I try to remind him everyday.

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
You are soooo sexy,girl!!!!

Love all the shots- very nice selection...your feet and eyes are absolutely beautiful!

But- a girl like you deserves better than Folger's......

i'm not old enough to be able to taste the difference between coffees. They all taste the same to me;p
But thank youu.

sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmm delicious feet, i love your feet in pink flops, smelly stinky?... great
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skittlzrapper
Elite Trooper
Member # 9922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skittlzrapper   Email Skittlzrapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New piercing eh?

That one had to hurt, nice feet as always to, Im not into the whole dirty feet thing though.

Posts: 286 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evidence
All Pro Poster
Member # 3924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evidence   Email evidence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pls post more! you make some creative pictures haha
Posts: 742 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd gladly wake up to some SLT in my cup.

As for the coffee, I don't drink a lot of it since I usually drink tea in the mornings.

Beautiful pics.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

quote:
Originally posted by Skittlzrapper:
New piercing eh?

That one had to hurt, nice feet as always to, Im not into the whole dirty feet thing though.

I used to have my bridge a while ago..but I took it out once when I was sick. So I redid it.haha. It didn't hurt at all. Actually when I did it I stuck it very crooked (more so than now) and I pulled it back out half way and shoved it through again. No pain. ;p
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looks like your just having all of the fun lol

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman1a2a3a
Major Player
Member # 37438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman1a2a3a   Author's Homepage   Email bluesman1a2a3a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Especially love the flip flop pics, and that little lady has some perfect-shaped feet, toes, and toenails....great pics, thanks....

--------------------
Bluesman1a2a3a

Posts: 164 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suspected you'd do a Folgers ad spread when i saw the title of the thread.. and you did a lot more than that!!! that's what's up!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rezamatrix
Loyal Member
Member # 16011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rezamatrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome!!

--------------------
I Love Feet

Posts: 95 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmansc15
Elite Trooper
Member # 24109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmansc15   Email footmansc15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wat can I say! Another great post you are the best babe!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you just single handedly bridged the gap between dirty feet fans and clean feet fans in a single set of pictures.

This post is epic!

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links