Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Trying to convince my wife she has sexy feet... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Trying to convince my wife she has sexy feet...
txfootcpl
Board Regular
Member # 27458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for txfootcpl   Email txfootcpl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she has sexy feet but she doesn't think so. I would love to start sharing her pictures but she doesnt think anyone would like to see them. What do y'all think?

Sorry about the grainy picture...

-

Posts: 49 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hard to tell in this pic.......but they look very sexy from what i can see
Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Brooke.

My wife used to think no one wanted to see pics of her feet, and she was happy after receiving positive comments when we stared posting years ago.

Tell her that if you do post here, she'll at least receive the opinion of experts...

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your wife does have sexy feet.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R...
Board Regular
Member # 31943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R...   Author's Homepage   Email R...   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to see them with the nylons out of the way ... but i would agree with you, very nice feet
Posts: 25 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] Wow! She DEFINATLY has Sexy Feet! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you're going to get a mix set of reviews.. why? some folks aren't hose fans. but being i am one, i'm thinking this is very promising and i'd love to see more pix of her in hose. it's very promising.. but let her come around at her speed.. who knows, she may get into the compliments and you'll be the winner in the deal.. keep them coming. thanks for sharing the one, and thank her for opening up to "criticism" from the experts

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look great to me. More shots required for further verification.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
letmeseeyourfeet30
Loyal Member
Member # 18886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for letmeseeyourfeet30   Email letmeseeyourfeet30   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lets see em w/o the nylons!
Posts: 88 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark-Texas Toes Fan
Loyal Member
Member # 1394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark-Texas Toes Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think your wife has very sexy feet and I'm also a hose fan. Also welcome to the site my fellow texan.
Posts: 81 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
txfootcpl
Board Regular
Member # 27458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for txfootcpl   Email txfootcpl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank y'all for the comments.

Here is a pic with the nylons. Once again sorry about the the quality but she will only let me take pics with my phone.

-

Posts: 49 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TrampleGoddesses
Board Regular
Member # 38288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrampleGoddesses   Author's Homepage   Email TrampleGoddesses   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VERY pretty feet [Smile] Tx huh? I'm from the Houston area myself

--------------------
TrampleGoddesses.Com
fem/fem, fem/male mom/daughter/slave worship and trample
http://clips4sale.com/store/18410
http://www.fetishcod.com/store.php?s=1900
http://tramplegoddesses.c4slive.com/pay_by_stream.php

Posts: 22 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles on the next go around please. [Smile]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed. SOLES. [Big Grin]
But those are some wonderfully shaped toes with an awesome pedi! Love it!

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
txfootcpl
Board Regular
Member # 27458

I will get some sole shots tonight.

Trample Goddesses: We are in Fort Worth

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links