Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Shortlivedtyranny.com (Finally!)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shortlivedtyranny.com (Finally!)
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.shortlivedtyranny.com

It's ready...for the most part.
There is more to add later..but let me give you the scoop to what's in store.

Well first of all I already have 15 sets available the day you become a member, along with one video. (I'm slacking, I know, it will be better!) Also I have a the pair of dirty socks I was talking about available on the site as well. I'm going to add my work sneakers pretty soon. (They make my feet smell when I wear them, Brett says it's time for them to go. So I thought I would sell them so someone else can get use out of them!)
price: 14.95 a month.
This is what you get..
atleast 6 picture updates a month, along with 3 video updates.
I will also have updates of the girls I will be photographing, so there will be variety in the future! I also will be showcasing girls from other sites periodically as well. I hope to expand this site into something that's not just me, but plenty of girls that I deem worthy:)

Something I plan on adding VERY soon is premium membership, which will give you access to webcamming shows. Atlast 4 a month. Not only will you see mine, but get 10 points at the camming site to use on anyone on there. [Smile]
This part was slowing the process down, so I decided to add it later and get the site up. [Smile]

Hey.. You should join.;p

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CONGRATULATIONS!! Site looks good so far.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you. [Smile]
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats on the new site! Full of your sexy feet!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you are successful with it...

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anastacia
Elite Trooper
Member # 29509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anastacia   Author's Homepage   Email anastacia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool!
hope your new stuff make guys cumming reallu hard lol
good luck [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Just sniff my shoes and you'll be At heaven!!!

Posts: 301 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleMan-Blues
Elite Trooper
Member # 36308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleMan-Blues     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice site...i look forward to seeing your site grow.
Posts: 255 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats on your new start! best of luck and much success!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuvSabre
Board Regular
Member # 30231

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvSabre   Email LuvSabre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!! :-) I love your site, you have great feet! Do they stink? x

--------------------
Hope I'm not being too forward madam.

But may I please smell your feet?

:-)
:-0
:-p
:-D

Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best wishes on the site. Looks like you're off to a killer start!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats!! BHE offers a great family of sites to network with - you will do wonderfully! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

quote:
Originally posted by Goddess Elizabeth:
Congrats!! BHE offers a great family of sites to network with - you will do wonderfully! [Thumbs Up]

Yes I am enjoying BHE so far and I think it will be a nice partnership. [Smile]
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

quote:
Originally posted by FootFugger:
Best wishes on the site. Looks like you're off to a killer start!

Thank you very much!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links