Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Mocha Flashback(new pics pg 3) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Mocha Flashback(new pics pg 3)
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some pics from my very first shoot with Mocha many years ago at the beach...

-  -  -

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, Mocha's still one of my all-time favorites.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's def been in my top 3 for years!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has beautiful feet! Her coloring really makes the polish glow and her toes are long and lean.

I bet you had a lot of fun taking pics of those pretty peds!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohh PP i sure did, our deal was if i gave her a pedicure she would do pics, WIN WIN!!

--------------------
Marcus

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
broadnailbed
Board Regular
Member # 34556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for broadnailbed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any pictures of her toes au-naturel..???
love see the shape of her toenails...!!!
thanks

Posts: 32 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fetidfootlover
Board Regular
Member # 38388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fetidfootlover   Email fetidfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it true what they say about Indian's feet smelling to much?
Posts: 16 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mocha has and will always be a Top-Gun around these parts. Good shape; great toenail beds; flawless feet; nice skin tone; and a cutie of a woman. Her man is very fortunate to have such package.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoa! I am glad to see I wasn't the only one that had serious hots for Mocha's feet.

She had some wonderful soles!!!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, Mocha... Now there's someone I wish would make a return...

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Her feet never smelt, which is good casue that isn't my thing, i will post some polish free pics shortly 'broadnailbed'

--------------------
Marcus

CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

-  -  -

--------------------
Marcus

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MrSoleLvr:
Ohh PP i sure did, our deal was if i gave her a pedicure she would do pics, WIN WIN!!

Now why can't I find a guy who likes to give pedis????

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Right here PP~! I'd drive to give you a pedi and footrub!

--------------------
Marcus

CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

-  -  -

--------------------
Marcus

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links