Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » GF's Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: GF's Feet
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow she is hot and so are those sexy feet and toes. would love to see more of them and more of her for sure
Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trestle101
Major Player
Member # 8506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trestle101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone, she liked the comments so much she decided to give me a FJ, oh yeah.
Posts: 166 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't throw around the compliments on feet unless I really like them--and I say, your girlfriend's feet are HOTGORGEOUSSEXYDELICIOUSLOOKIN'! [Mmm]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
27cedw80
Loyal Member
Member # 35792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 27cedw80   Email 27cedw80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just awesome man. ur one lucky guy

--------------------
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7422377@N05/4350835074/

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LukeAM
Loyal Member
Member # 6773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LukeAM   Email LukeAM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do they smell nice?
Posts: 67 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femalefootfantasy
Board Regular
Member # 32614

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femalefootfantasy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. Thanks for sharing dude.
Do you have any of you sucking those lovely soles?

Posts: 28 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter88
Elite Trooper
Member # 29820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter88   Email Peter88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is very very sexy. she is real yummy.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -
This view from the rear would make a killer shot! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trestle101
Major Player
Member # 8506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trestle101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
This view from the rear would make a killer shot! [Thumbs Up]
Next time ill get a few photos for ya
Posts: 166 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff!!! Really like the design and color on her toes..thanks for sharing her

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice.. lovely.. the pic that robotron likes.. i like too.. both side and also rear [Big Grin] keep them coming [Big Grin]

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How in the world did I miss these.

[Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the toe nail polish, especially on the big toe. Can't wait to see more.
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ethan, your GF has lovely feet and that color pink is a great color on her. I especially like the variety of poses and the one where she's peaking from behind her feet! Her pedi with the white flower and vines look fantastic. You're a lucky guy.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
illcumonem
Loyal Member
Member # 25999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for illcumonem   Email illcumonem   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how old is she? great looking feet!!
Posts: 60 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links