Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Miss Tiffany (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Miss Tiffany
misstiffany19
All Pro Poster
Member # 32015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for misstiffany19   Author's Homepage   Email misstiffany19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New video Update on http://www.miss-tiffany.com/

My little slave is so lucky to be under My feet as I do My hair in the morning. I slipped on some tasty heels for him to play with.

Xo
Miss Tiffany

--------------------
xo
miss tiffany

Posts: 922 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misstiffany19
All Pro Poster
Member # 32015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for misstiffany19   Author's Homepage   Email misstiffany19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New photo Update on http://www.miss-tiffany.com/

ginger has been a good girl so I treat her to a foot massage from one of My new subs. We make him our carpet as We walk and jump all over his disgusting body.

Xo
Miss Tiffany

-

--------------------
xo
miss tiffany

Posts: 922 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
greeneyez
Elite Trooper
Member # 9024

Icon 1 posted      Profile for greeneyez   Email greeneyez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When are you going to turn 20? It seems like you have been 19 forever.LOL.
Posts: 341 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moonwalkinmike
Loyal Member
Member # 31074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moonwalkinmike   Email moonwalkinmike   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, and my mother still tells me she's 40.... ;D

--------------------
=)

Posts: 50 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Regardless of age, she is damn sexy and a fine domme.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misstiffany19
All Pro Poster
Member # 32015

when are you going to stop jerking off to womens feet online ?
exactly.

either way I'll always be at least 50yrs younger then you [Wink]

Xo
Miss Tiffany

[ March 01, 2010, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: misstiffany19 ]

--------------------
xo
miss tiffany

Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I adore your pretty face,eyes,hair,smile,arms,hands,fingers,nailsn;legs,feet,toes,soles,heels, and woooooow OMG everything . you are PERFECT :-* :-*
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misstiffany19
All Pro Poster
Member # 32015

thank you hagan2 [Smile]

Xo
Miss Tiffany

--------------------
xo
miss tiffany

misstiffany19
All Pro Poster
Member # 32015

this dirty old man is slapped and spanked with Miss Tiffanys crop as he desperately tries to get all the flavor out of her delicious 4in heels

Xo
Miss Tiffany

-

--------------------
xo
miss tiffany

misstiffany19
All Pro Poster
Member # 32015

New video Update on http://www.miss-tiffany.com/

Watch as this loser sucks on My beautiful heels. Its something that youll never get to do. haha

Xo
Miss Tiffany

--------------------
xo
miss tiffany

Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG you have divine feet . lots of kisses for it
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wanttosucktoes
Major Player
Member # 28591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wanttosucktoes   Email wanttosucktoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait so do you not want us to jerk off to feet online? Wouldn't that pretty much put an end to your business?
Posts: 101 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misstiffany19
All Pro Poster
Member # 32015

who said that.
I love My subbies that know their place

Eris and I have a great time doing anything to torture one of My slaves. Im wearing adorable booties and shes wearing her old sneakers as We make our sub cry for more.

Xo
Miss Tiffany

-  -

--------------------
xo
miss tiffany

misstiffany19
All Pro Poster
Member # 32015

I tempt and tease this loser with My beautiful satin and black lace heels. he doesnt deserve to lick the sides of them with his nasty tongue no one does.

Xo
Miss Tiffany

--------------------
xo
miss tiffany

misstiffany19
All Pro Poster
Member # 32015

I scrape My dirty flipflops on My subbies face as he desperately tries to kiss every inch of them.

Xo
Miss Tiffany

--------------------
xo
miss tiffany

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links