Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » White Hot Toenails (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: White Hot Toenails
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kfcare:
Hey shasha thats great you cameback and with a great comeback

MWAH! Thanks. I'm glad to be back :0D

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
love the nail jewelry!

I do too...both are from foot boys. I love gifts! Thanks RPM *hug*

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by dicky5:
So beautiful, ditto to what everyone else said

TY! I'm glad you like what you see :0)

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
Nice pic up top, Shasha.

Thanks fuzzy. It's nice to see you posting on My thread. MWAH!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Why yes, yes they are... A very accurate title for your post.

Still love 'em, you are the "MacMama" if I've ever seen one!

Toe Kisses,
ned

Haha, I like MacMama fo sho! Thanks ned *kiss* *kiss*

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Stunning as always Sasha! That color is indeed awesome with your dark tan/complexion.

Thank you for noticing. I really like white against My skin tone and love the black backdrop...it really makes the white nails pop.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by joebond:
OMG....Love the white on you..Unreal. [Drool]

Sweet...glad I could elicit that reaction.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by KDCX859:
I was turned off of white polish for a while ever since a girl I used to work with used white, it almost looked like she had used white out, they were terrible! But now I've seen the light, your toes look stunning in white!

Well thank you very much. I wasn't fond of white at first as well, but like many have said: My tan skin looks good with it. Your comment is greatly appreciated.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by trini_looker:
Hi Shash, your feet never fail to turn me on.
Luv ya babe

Luv you too! MWAH.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
Great combo. My favorite colour on great toes [Smile]

:0) TY!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
Hey guys, sorry it's been a while. I've been getting http://ShashasFeet.com ready. But I'm back and happy to be. Enjoy!

-

-

Shasha - great to see a post from you! I was hoping I'd catch up with you again here! I've been sporadic at best lately but trying to get the time into post again.

Rarely am I at a loss for words -- and I guess I have one for you!

Stunning -- your toes look amazing in that white polish. Not everyone can pull it off but you sure did!

Love your pics!

Awwwe, PP it's always good to hear from you. Sorry I've been away so long. It's a pleasure to have you on the boards you're always so sweet and complimentary. Thanks doll!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by oooo00oooo:
Shasha, your toes look amazing (as always) love your feet more each time I see them

Thank you 0...it's nice to know they are alluring.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by OneGiantLeap:
Damn Shasha I'd love to suck on your toes. Very sexy.

Hehe, I like sexy! TY...MWAH

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
White hot indeed! In fact, it just got 10 degrees warmer all the way over here in Baltimore.

Hello handsome! I'm glad I could warm things up for you...hehe it's gettin hot in here so take off all your clothes!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Five For Feet:
Beautiful Shasha! We're happy to have you back.

Thanks FFF, and I love the warm welcome. It feels good to be back.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links