Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » After a workout.... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: After a workout....
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know how anyone else feels, but I can't wait to get out of my sneakers and pull off my sweaty socks after a workout!

-

-

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now after all you know about me and how I post, you didn't really think I was going to rush right through it, did you?

[Wink]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Oh now that feels good!

-

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Sometimes my feet cramp up and I've got to stretch the soles right throught to the toes...

-

-

[ February 28, 2010, 12:09 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lets just say this.. many folks feel the way you do... that's my best guess... but it sure makes a lovely sequence of pics! great to see you again.. posting... and recovered from the last post you had!

i do like your choice of workout gear.. cool pants. the nail polish on your hands.. sizzling cool rich color (purple is what i was going to say)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be a dream come true if I was there to help you take them off Perfect Peds...UNREAL looking soles cant wait to see more..Thank you as always for these great pictures..

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
btw.. i'm game with the stretching the soles!!! i have heard more than one woman say they have to do so... and it's getting harder and harder not to smile when you hear that..... the visual.... hummmmmmmmm

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
lets just say this.. many folks feel the way you do... that's my best guess... but it sure makes a lovely sequence of pics! great to see you again.. posting... and recovered from the last post you had!

i do like your choice of workout gear.. cool pants. the nail polish on your hands.. sizzling cool rich color (purple is what i was going to say)

Nothing better than a good stretch! I love doing sequence pics -- telling a story is what I like best!

Funny thing about this polish. Depending on what I wear and the lighting the color can change. If I wear red it looks red no matter what. If I wear pink it gets a pinkish hue ... I think the purplish hue is just due to lighting... I love it though. Never clashes!

RPM

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by joebond:
It would be a dream come true if I was there to help you take them off Perfect Peds...UNREAL looking soles cant wait to see more..Thank you as always for these great pictures..

Now if I'd known this sooner I would've solicited your assistance! LOL

TY joebond.

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

that is some special perfectpolish for perfectpeds!!!!!! sweet!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

And of course, I would never forget my toe fans...After all, it's how I got started in the first place -- all that praise about my toes! [Wink]

I will apologize ahead of time for my lack of good lighting. I had a little trouble with these and the light reflecting off my feet -- the adjustments aren'tmuch better. (as she shrugs)

-

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
that is some special perfectpolish for perfectpeds!!!!!! sweet!!!!!!!!!!!

ha ha
You can say that again RPM!
Keep checking back over the next 5-7 days.
I think there's going to be a post that YOU will especially enjoy!

--------------------

cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I can say PP is MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. I have some great collages for you too

[ February 28, 2010, 12:34 PM: Message edited by: cpf11112 ]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

if that's the case, i'll check every day.. because this set keeps getting better and better with each new pic posted.. love the matching polish.. looks really great on you!!! love it!!!! i'll be back tonight. tomorrow morning and night.. and everyday until the week is done:D

--------------------

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links