Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » my girlfriends new strappy sandals! (soles and toes included too) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: my girlfriends new strappy sandals! (soles and toes included too)
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the heel popping and wrinkled soles, so sexy. I hope you coated them after those pics were taken! [Wink]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
footsniffer20000 - she is a US 8.5/9 depending on the shoe

bondo - im happy that you like that picture [Smile] that was her idea

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy toes for sure. [Smile]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are beautiful! I am in LUST!! You are one lucky dude!

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter88
Elite Trooper
Member # 29820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter88   Email Peter88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stunning feet and gorgeous toes. Very yummy. More if you please.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very very nice! excellent meaty soles!! nice shoes too. i know you enjoyed that view and what came after.. compliment her on her taste in shoes for me.. have a great weekend

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks rpm, ill be sure to let her know...

Keep the comments coming [Smile]

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
27cedw80
Loyal Member
Member # 35792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 27cedw80   Email 27cedw80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW THOSE LOOK SOOOO TASTY. LUCKY GUY!!!!

--------------------
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7422377@N05/4350835074/

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femalefootfantasy
Board Regular
Member # 32614

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femalefootfantasy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good one
Posts: 28 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KC
Loyal Member
Member # 8404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC   Email KC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the feet....keep it comin. thx
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her soles are the type of soles that remind me y i love feet so much. thick and wide great for a nice tongue massage or to give a great footjob. some of the better soles here on wu's. great post.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely feet!!! [Smile]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

quote:
Originally posted by solebrotha985:
her soles are the type of soles that remind me y i love feet so much. thick and wide great for a nice tongue massage or to give a great footjob. some of the better soles here on wu's. great post.

thanks for the high regards, ill pass it along [Thumbs Up]
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mclaren,you are one lucky fuck dude! she has nice toes and soles & i'll bet if she is with you,they are a pair of highly skilled feet too.lol. Watch my video contributions FREE right here.you won't regret it believe me. [Jerkoff]
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles are amazing...wow! Shes a sexy chica!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links