Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Liquid Leather & Wrinkley Soles (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Liquid Leather & Wrinkley Soles
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so that's what liquid leather looks like! i've always wondered! very sexy pix as always. love the way you do your closeups and the depth of field you use.. very cute

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

I can only imagine having you two pose side by side... but you won't meet up TT. [Cry] . Who would love to see Mackenzie and Twisted Toes pose together?

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Your toes look stunning in black!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daaaaamn TT!! Your soles look sooooooo delicious!! They remind me of fresh peaches! You are an outstanding foot model!! Thank you for sharing!

--------------------
"There ain't no rules in a knife fight."

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootmanLover
Board Regular
Member # 24569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootmanLover   Email FootmanLover       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always falling in love with your feet TT. Awesome!!!
Posts: 49 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't get any sexier, TT!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my TT...You just keep getting better and better...Your soles look delicious as always..

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Superbly exquisite. Love those toe rings, especially the "hearts" and "barefeet" ones.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gorgeous,suckable!!
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark721
Loyal Member
Member # 9925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark721   Email mark721   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Artistry!

--------------------
Mark

Posts: 92 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely pics my dear! Your toes look absolutely scrumptious in these pics. Gorgeous!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cpf11112 ~ LOL.

oooo00oooo ~ Thanks so much!! That makes Me smile!!

KDCX859 ~ Thank you!!

solesearching ~ That was a cute comment, Thanks!!

MrSoleLvr ~ Glad you liked!!

RJFoot ~ Ill have to try to remember that when I have dark polish on!!

Robotron2084 ~ Thanks!!

footjoyboy ~ *Here's a rag for all that drool* Hee Hee

oscarthemonkey ~ Thank you kindly!!

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could suck these toes straight off of this woman's feet! Dang! [Drool]

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot-devil
Loyal Member
Member # 3807

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot-devil   Email foot-devil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh give me 30 min with those babies please!!

I just want to taste those toes.

Posts: 95 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely black polish! Great photos, TT.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links