Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Miss Annette Shows Size 10s for the First Time (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Miss Annette Shows Size 10s for the First Time
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miss Annette is a girl I have known for quite some time now. We went to high school together, and we became instant friends. When it came time for me to go out looking for girls to let me shoot pictures of their feet, her personality let me draw the conclusion she would be an easy convert. She of course agree, but our schedules hadn't allowed it to happen...until the other night. She was over from a day at the mall and gladly let me paint her toe nails and massage her feet. (We took a video of this which will be available on the website!) During the massaging my boyfriend got home from work and got to watch his girlfriend massage and photograph another girl. Lucky man eh?
It is the first time Annette has even posed these soles, so make sure to put in a good word so that she will agree to let me take a video of me worshipping her big feet!
 -

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

The rest of this set will be available on shortlivedtyranny.com shortly! [Smile]

tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you!!! Very nice job!! Love the two of you ladies posing your soles together!

--------------------
"There ain't no rules in a knife fight."

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looks like she had fun doing that! Hot stuff SLT!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootmanLover
Board Regular
Member # 24569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootmanLover   Email FootmanLover       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow two beautiful women with some delicious feet. Awesome Job
Posts: 49 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi.

Love the pictures! Thanks for introducing your friend.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

quote:
Originally posted by vanderfeet:
Hi.

Love the pictures! Thanks for introducing your friend.

thanks for leaving a comment, haven't seen you around in a while;p
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

quote:
Originally posted by TheMoneyMaker05:
Wow two beautiful women with some delicious feet. Awesome Job

Thank you;)
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy smooth soles and a great paint job on her toes
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is a natural. beautiful soft soles.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

More to kiss! [Blush] Pass my thanks to her!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
numbers 2, 6, and 10 are my favs

she has a great toe spread [Smile]

cant wait to see what else you have in store for us

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links