Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Andi's DashNDangle

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Andi's DashNDangle
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a few from Friday night on our way out to dinner.. She snapped these of her feet on the dashboard.. I love seeing her feet on the dash, even more when I notice the doubletakes from other drivers..
Here you go...
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andi has some mad sexy feet and toes! You are one lucky guy!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What GORGEOUS feet! I would crash my car for sure if I saw those on the dash while I was driving! PLEASE, more pictures of her long sexy bare legs and amazing feet in sandals! She drives ( pun intended ) me crazy!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very pretty toes

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by moldy:
Andi has some mad sexy feet and toes! You are one lucky guy!

word for word..

[Drool] [Bow Down]

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't have a clue how you can drive with those feet in the car much less on the dash. Her feet would make me an erect, drooling fool. She takes my breath away.

[ March 15, 2010, 08:37 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andi's feet are always the tops.... The fact that she takes so many of the pics herself and solicits our appreciation is even better!

Hard to get past that first one though (no pun intended.... LOL)

Cheers,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love dashboard feet. my wife indulges me in that too. cant wait for it to warm up here more too.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is that color grape? very nice pics would love to see moe

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please, more pictures of ANDI's gorgeous feet soon! I love when she shows her long pretty bare legs too! THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice! i've had a few times i done a double take on the road too.. lol.. nice dangle.. lovely archs.. lucky you!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely shaped feet! And I love that nail polish colour!
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footmasterflex:
is that color grape? very nice pics would love to see moe

Hey bro,, It's in the purple family... she called a dusty purple.. she goes every other thursday for her pedicure and every other wednesday she asks me what color I want her to get... I usually say suprise me...
thanks for the shouts!!

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andi's toes look great in that dusty purple. I also love the cork wedge sandals! I envy her being able to sit back and prop her peds up for a little light hearted teasing! I need to find me a driver! LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links