Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Anne Marie Kortright Martinez

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anne Marie Kortright Martinez
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 2 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just found her at wikifeet.Damn check out the link.Pretty feet!!!!!! especially the beach pic [Mmm]

thanks to OP

http://www.wikifeet.com/watch/1732504_Anne_Marie_Kortright_Martinez

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always know this is going to happen.Post 2 nice chicks & no comments.Even the guy that posted the YouTube clip with ladies sitting at a meeting had replies lol weird

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey- give me a chance _ I just got out of bed.

Anyway- I do like the pics of her sitting on the rocks by the water

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lust4latinafeet:
I always know this is going to happen.Post 2 nice chicks & no comments.Even the guy that posted the YouTube clip with ladies sitting at a meeting had replies lol weird

You know how most sites like this are. The vast majority of people look at the thread, fap, and move on without a word.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
Hey- give me a chance _ I just got out of bed.

Anyway- I do like the pics of her sitting on the rocks by the water

Oscar was just saying because every time i post something it gets pushed to the next page straight after without comments like this one did.And i feel as if i waste my time & think there isn't many members here with the same taste as us.I really like the exotic look but i'm assuming most people here prefer white/caucasian women/feet.Not that there is anything wrong with that everyone is different & im not trying to start anything, that's just how it seems, i could be wrong.
I wish there was a foot fetish forum with a huge load of latinas & exotic woman as members & fans of exotic woman.I'd join no doubt [Tongue]
But yeah that rock pic was the one i liked her feet look really nice [Tongue]

[ March 21, 2010, 12:34 AM: Message edited by: lust4latinafeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
quote:
Originally posted by lust4latinafeet:

You know how most sites like this are. The vast majority of people look at the thread, fap, and move on without a word.
Yup i hear ya.I do that myself sometimes but if i think the girl is worth posting a comment for i always do.If she really grabs my attention. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
L4LF keep posting...I like the shots on the rocks too!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman1a2a3a
Major Player
Member # 37438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman1a2a3a   Author's Homepage   Email bluesman1a2a3a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I went to the above URL, my Norton picked up a high-risk attack on my computer, just wanted everyone to know.....

--------------------
Bluesman1a2a3a

Posts: 164 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kyf
Loyal Member
Member # 88

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kyf   Email Kyf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am also picking up high risk attacks from Wikifeet. I like the site, but I'm not going there anymore for that reason.

--------------------
iluvprettybarefeet

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

quote:
Originally posted by bluesman1a2a3a:
When I went to the above URL, my Norton picked up a high-risk attack on my computer, just wanted everyone to know.....

How does that happen?.Does that mean by visiting the site you are at risk of a virus? Or does it only happen to some people? I just signed up to the site.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is a beauty with sexy feet. love her pics by the water.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links