Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Ginger (Early Preview Photo) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Ginger (Early Preview Photo)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay guys and girls. I am totally excited about debuting my friend Ginger on Soles of Silk next week. I've known Ginger for years as we used to work together. She's known about my fetish all that time and found it fun to tease me, but never letting me touch them - with the one exception being at a friend's party where we were both a little fucked up.

Anyhow, I had always asked Ginger to pose for my old site (The 10 Little Piggies) when I had it in college, but she wouldn't do it. Then we grew apart and she moved out of state. Well, over the last several months we've caught up and hung out a few times. I told her about Soles of Silk and to my surprise, she said she'd pose.

We've been talking about doing this for a few months here and I was wondering if it was her way of teasing again. LOL... I was wrong. On Thursday we finally got together and shot three AMAZING sets. The day was totally awesome. Yes, I've done tons of photos, but there was just something so special about finally getting Ginger in front of the camera. She was a blast to shoot and loved the photos we did. She was already giving me ideas for poses and future places we might be able to shoot.

What a day... and oh yeah, isn't she a cutie? [Smile]

Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KC_666
Major Player
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC_666   Email KC_666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's nice.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can see why you were chasing her, she definately a cutie! Perfect combo, redhead with white tipped French!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More please!!!! Great story. Surely can't wait to see more of Ginger. I would love to see the tops of her feet. [Smile]

Great post!

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
exodus
Elite Trooper
Member # 7233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for exodus   Email exodus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cute!
Posts: 466 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
txfootcpl
Board Regular
Member # 27458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for txfootcpl   Email txfootcpl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is super hot.
Posts: 49 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cant wait Patrick...

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KDCX859:
I can see why you were chasing her, she definately a cutie! Perfect combo, redhead with white tipped French!

I wasn't chasing her because of her hair color. If so, I would have first been chasing a brunette, then a blonde and then what you see above. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RonDunnigan
Board Regular
Member # 25934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RonDunnigan   Email RonDunnigan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice pic thanks for sharing
Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like her wrinkled soles!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice. [Thumbs Up] Looking forward.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Fwrinkledsoles:
I like her wrinkled soles!

She used to be involved heavily in dance as a kid growing up, so I knew she'd have some arches. When I saw her arch her feet and curl her toes, I knew I'd have a winner for wrinkled sole fans. She even noticed it while taking photos in a reflection off something in the living room in another set we did.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow man! Its good that she actually came through after all those years. What do you think chnaged her mind?

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raider991
Major Player
Member # 34737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raider991     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damm that is one sexy photo. Love to see more of her. Glad she finaly posed for you Patrick
Posts: 114 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links