Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Ginger (Early Preview Photo) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Ginger (Early Preview Photo)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
Wow man! Its good that she actually came through after all those years. What do you think chnaged her mind?

I can't really say. I think it was a combination of things. She's currently single, she's older and I guess feels that there is no harm in doing so.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bayonara
Major Player
Member # 1434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bayonara   Email bayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice soles, thank you!
Posts: 190 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good lord... what a way to leave us wanting more. [Drool]
What an AWESOME pose pic.
Those soles... paired with that pedi... absolutely showstopping! [Thud]
Perfect pose shot. Thanks for this... can't wait to see the rest!! [Mmm]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great French tips on this girl and also the daisy dukes are never a bad choice for a sexy outfit.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Great French tips on this girl and also the daisy dukes are never a bad choice for a sexy outfit.

Hope you don't mind, but that's actually a really short skirt. [Hop]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not going to say what that pose has me thinking!!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Super hottie!
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! Im Speechless...
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

For the next week you can catch two Coming Soon samples of Ginger on Soles of Silk. After that they'll come down and be replaced with the entire set. [Smile] Until then, enjoy!

http://www.solesofsilk.com/guest_home.html

Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links