Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Spring 2010- College Girls & Random Strangers Kick off their Shoes- Say Cheese! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Spring 2010- College Girls & Random Strangers Kick off their Shoes- Say Cheese!
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
Daniella's hat is more of a "cap".
Liz, to be clear, but I think cute girls of all types have nice feet. Thanks for everyones outstanding support.

Oh,so you were referring to the same girl on the left with the hat.Liz is it.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cheers]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cheers]
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kaelee was out at the beach with Katie when I stopped and asked them to pose.
She was wearing full underwear stockings, but was enthusiastic about showing off her feet, so we walked about 1/4 mile to find a bathroom for her to change.
When her boots came off for the second time, they revealed a succulent pair of smooth tender pink bare soles.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Angela was strolling down the boardwalk with her boyfriend on a nice Sunday afternoon.
Fans around the world were thrilled when she generously took a moment to bare her feet for this random stranger's camera.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

babinsky2
Loyal Member
Member # 1297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babinsky2   Email babinsky2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent work...One question.
How do you get total strangers to pose their barefeet without you getting arrested ?
Or punched ?

Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you r the man there are some beautiful here and the quality is sick. i dont know how you do it....or how you stop your self from smelling their shoes and sucking their toes..haha
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/goodguyneighbor/IMG_5921.jpg

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

"How do you get total strangers to pose their bare feet" is probably the second most asked question, right behind, "Why Feet?"

Fortunately for those of us who understand, nothing further needs to be explained.

Arrest is not as issue since public photography is perfectly legal + I ask permission first on top of that, though I have been questioned by the police a couple times.

Punched is more of a real possibility. Hasn't happened yet, came close once, but I don't ask if the boyfriend is too intimidating.

Hot women rarely go out in public alone, so there's often a cock or two to deal with in order to get to the girls.

Often times boyfriends/husbands think it's a better idea than the girls, and will help to convince and egg her on. The best is groups of girls with no guys.

There's a very fine line of respect and common sense involved.

quote:
there are some beautiful feet here and the quality is sick.
Thanks, that pretty much sums it up.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice work!

You would be surprised how responsive girls are when you're that direct with them as well. Just by stopping and asking a girl if you can take photos of them is flattering enough.

Some must question you about the foot fetish deal though?

It's gotten a lot better in the last few years, but the media mostly depicts foot fetishists as creepers. Like the bus scene in road trip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k-wisp9Nvg

I hate that kinda publicity towards our community.

--------------------
Never be bought, never be sold...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole O
Major Player
Member # 38449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole O   Email sole O   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is great stuff, some of my favorite here at Wu's!
Posts: 170 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

"Scuse me miss, I notice you've got some nice feet there!!!........." Just make sure you're confident, handsome, and articulate. If not, I'll do it for you; just log-in and enjoy the ride.

LOL! I'm probably going to re-join in the very near future.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Kraken
Elite Trooper
Member # 20682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Kraken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome Post!!!

--------------------
-----+>The Kraken<+-----

Posts: 399 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Outstanding as always GGN! Any more of Athena Fatale?? she's the BOMB~!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

quote:
It's gotten a lot better in the last few years, but the media mostly depicts foot fetishists as creepers.
These things don't necessarily apply to us anymore than any other guys who hit on women.

Communities are made up of all types of unique individuals. The main way some news headline might come to mind is if you start acting accordingly.

Remember guys, rule #1, feet are only as creepy as you want to behave.
quote:
LOL! Awesome Post!!! This is great stuff, some of my favorite here at Wu's! I'm probably going to re-join in the very near future.
Welcome back! Thanks for everyone's outstanding support.

May see Athena again at the next party.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links