Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Beautiful Teen Feet - Jade aged 19 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Beautiful Teen Feet - Jade aged 19
Britishfootgirls
Board Regular
Member # 37789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britishfootgirls   Author's Homepage   Email Britishfootgirls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Good afternoon everybody,

I trust that you all had a refreshing Easter break.

Jade is back at www.britishfootgirls.com and this time she came in a pair of well worn boots and socks.

Members can download the full set now.

Warm wishes

Brit
 -
 -

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 29 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man I'd love to go back to England...she's got great little feet.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maro2005
All Pro Poster
Member # 14154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maro2005   Author's Homepage   Email maro2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice! [Hump]

--------------------
My sites:
www.footlovegirls.com

Buy my latest clip and great bundles on

My Clips4Sale Store
[URL=http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13792]clips4sale.com/studio/13792

Posts: 543 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't usually go for blonds, but she has some delicious feet!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thoughts exactly.
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy feet. [Smile]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute!

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
exodus
Elite Trooper
Member # 7233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for exodus   Email exodus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cute face cute toes!
Posts: 466 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
last one is the best
Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britishfootgirls
Board Regular
Member # 37789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britishfootgirls   Author's Homepage   Email Britishfootgirls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheers guys!

Those boots had a lovely aroma to them too as you can see that Jade has worn them for a while!

I can't wait for summer to arrive so we can do some genuinely stink foot sets for the website!

Brit

--------------------
 -

Posts: 29 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so happy the weather is warming up in the UK again and all the lovely feet are coming out of hibination.

Jade has some beautiful feet and I too love that last pic, blew me away!!!

Cheers for posting!!

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frigging Awesome Man!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cute girl and i love the nail polish color.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britishfootgirls
Board Regular
Member # 37789

Yes the weather is warming up and I went shopping today and it was fantastic to see some feet at last!

Two things I look foreward to in the spring, Dafodils and bare feet and luckily I've seen plenty of both today!

Brit

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links