Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tanya's beautiful size 8.5 dirty and clean feet!!! [Update 05-31-10] (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Tanya's beautiful size 8.5 dirty and clean feet!!! [Update 05-31-10]
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, thank you for all the awesome comments. I will have to let her know how much you guys love her. She is extremely down to earth and loves following directions when it comes to poses and ideas. I added some more pictures to give you an idea of what I'm talking about. You really didn't think I was just posting only those few pics, did ya?! lol

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! That last sole shot is a WINNER! [Big Grin] Love the pics!
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta agree that last sole shot is the BOMB~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guy in Asia
Board Regular
Member # 31925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guy in Asia   Email Guy in Asia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GODDESS!!!!!
Posts: 38 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely dirty soles! [Thumbs Up]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!!!

Just...... WOW!!!!!

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrlhf
Board Regular
Member # 31926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrlhf   Email Mrlhf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful feet!
Posts: 31 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kcavii
Board Regular
Member # 31404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kcavii     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The dirty feet thing isn't really my think, but they still looked yummy! The second set with the very white soft looking soles, DAMN!! That was a turn on!
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really like the last sole shot. nice and clean and soft.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, did another shoot with Tanya this past Sunday and here are the results. I told her about all the nice comments that she received on the last shoot and she was excited to see what more comes of it this time. She would be very interested in a fetish party in the Midwest if one was ever put together. She loves foot massages and would let anyone massage and kiss them since she's on her feet all day at work. Please let me know what you guys think. Have a nice weekend!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny how some dirt is just so sweet you have to taste it!
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! GREAT SHOTS TANYA FEET IS WONDERFUL, I LOVE YOUR PINK FLOPS...SMELLY??.THANKS
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What dreams are made of for us foot guys right there! Ohhh Tanya!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter88
Elite Trooper
Member # 29820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter88   Email Peter88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are incredibly beautiful.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is beautiful!!! Gorgeous feet!!! Love those soles!!!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links