Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Ginger Shows Her Soles at the Beach

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Ginger Shows Her Soles at the Beach
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so excited to announce the debut of my friend Ginger. I previewed an early shot of her last week here on the forums with a little bit of her story. If you missed it, here is a direct link to that thread.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=019839

In this debut set Ginger can be found out on a huge piece of driftwood we found on a local beach. She struck so many great poses out there and here are two of them.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick. what a great girl you have here. Her toes look wonderful with a french pedi and I love seeing a little dirt/sand on her soles. Congrats on an outstanding update my friend. Welcome Ginger!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know I can't wait to do some more with her. Her favorite color is red and I already told her that even though you'd think red is a common nail polish color, I have very few red nail sets. I'm sure you'll be seeing her in that color in the future.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice toe point!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by trini_looker:
Nice toe point!

Probably from years of dance classes and cheerleading when she was a kid. She actually went to the same school Stacy Keibler (WCW/WWE and Dancing With the Stars) attended, who was also a cheerleader. Not sure if they were ever on the same squad. I'll have to ask.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

bobcatjohnc
Board Regular
Member # 25429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bobcatjohnc   Email bobcatjohnc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Red sucks But she's pretty. Doe blue green or yellow
Posts: 20 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by bobcatjohnc:
Red sucks But she's pretty. Doe blue green or yellow

Red isn't my favorite, but I can't do everything in blue, green and purple either (my favorites). [Smile] Variation is key.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

3DDRevolution
Board Regular
Member # 33714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3DDRevolution     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick...you never fail to impress with these hot models and great pictures. Thanks for another awesome update!
Posts: 48 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a honey!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by 3DDRevolution:
Patrick...you never fail to impress with these hot models and great pictures. Thanks for another awesome update!

Thanks. Means a lot when people take the time to leave some nice comments. I've been really happy with the way all my sets have come out so far in 2010. I took some time away from the camera during the winter and used a HUGE backlog of unposted sets that I had waiting in the wings. But with the weather being overly warm as of late, I've been getting in some much needed camera time with some of the existing models as well as a few new ones, like Ginger.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me like.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a keeper! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright...that second picture about knocked me off my chair! Fantastic!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by FootFugger:
Alright...that second picture about knocked me off my chair! Fantastic!

In the three sets we did, some of my favorite shots were the ones she did in the
"pose." Usually I shoot that, but it isn't my favorite way to have the girls posing their feet. Ginger, however, made me love it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links