Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Local Phoenix, AZ Fox 10 News caster's feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Local Phoenix, AZ Fox 10 News caster's feet
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow that wasnt too bad. I thought she had huge feet from my view. But she DID have long toes, the way I love them. I always wonder who is the one who decides who gets to do the foot segment. Cause imagine if she didnt have good feet, they would have to trot one of the other ladies out there to bare their soles. We benefit either way! Thanks for posting.

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am happy so many have enjoyed the clip. I thought it was a great find and rare close up to a very attractive local female newscaster. Ms. Robinson is pretty hot, and her feet look good. Great soles, too.

And fanatic66, I agree I would like to find more clips/pics of female newscasters here in the valley. The women of KTVK are lovely, especially Ms. Beverly Kidd...wow! I do have a clip of her taking off her heels, but you catch a 2 second glimpse of her pretty feet.

Have a good day.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet that cameraman so had a boner while he was filming that. [Smile]
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solestonose
Elite Trooper
Member # 2827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solestonose   Author's Homepage   Email solestonose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man, what a great find!!!! Thank you!

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/solestonose/

http://www.imagefap.com/profile/solestonose

Posts: 255 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a Fox fan, but i was thinking of going to Phoenix next year.

Now i think i definately will!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] [Wu]
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked it. [Smile]

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links