Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Requests please

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Requests please
Louise - Hot Sexy Feet
Board Regular
Member # 38942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Louise - Hot Sexy Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Louise - Hot Sexy Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all,

I just wanted to introduce myself and let you all know that I have my own profile now [Blush] )
I was just wondering what requests you may have for me? I really want to take lots more pictures for my site - hotsexyfeet.co.uk.

Drop me an email and let me know what you want, favorite varnish colours, or anything else that takes your fancy!

--------------------
I love people falling at my feet, kissing them, sucking my toes and IF your any good you may have my feet wrapped around your manhood.

Posts: 26 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"HI CORGI" written on your soles!

And black polish

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Louise - Hot Sexy Feet
Board Regular
Member # 38942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Louise - Hot Sexy Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Louise - Hot Sexy Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah ok I can do that, drop me an email on my sexyfeet@hotsexyfeet.co.uk so I dont forget.

--------------------
I love people falling at my feet, kissing them, sucking my toes and IF your any good you may have my feet wrapped around your manhood.

Posts: 26 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
farukh112
Major Player
Member # 6675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for farukh112   Email farukh112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
take some pictures of ur feet with bible and also with flags of different countries at requests,also food crushing is sexy...thanx

--------------------
farukh112

Posts: 122 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot fever
Major Player
Member # 24150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot fever   Email foot fever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by farukh112:
take some pictures of ur feet with bible ...

WTF!!!
Posts: 231 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow you already knew mine
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigmuthatrucker
Loyal Member
Member # 34358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigmuthatrucker   Email Bigmuthatrucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
natural nails and some shots of your legs
Posts: 82 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black varnish and some nylons.

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylontickler
Loyal Member
Member # 9083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylontickler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sheer nylons and tickling nylon feet!
Posts: 64 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links