Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Vanessa Marcil's feet W/Clip

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Vanessa Marcil's feet W/Clip
bookie10
Loyal Member
Member # 23309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bookie10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vanessa was on the show Las Vegas which went off the air in 2008. But I think she has some of the sexiest feet on tv. What do you think?

-  -  -
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LysaEU9GB5A

Posts: 77 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dasoleman
Board Regular
Member # 37881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dasoleman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was an episode of Las Vegas where she was bound with duct tape barefoot. There are several scenes with great closeups of her feet. She has been one of my faves since.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. white   Email mr. white   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thx man! yes shes one of my top 3 looks and fee wise. shes perfect, sexyiest feet ever.
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToesnSolesLover
Loyal Member
Member # 18792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToesnSolesLover   Email ToesnSolesLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God i miss that show . She is one hot vegas female with fantastic feet . I do remember the episode where she was bound with duct tape . One of my favorites . Thanks.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links