Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » you can do anything that you want to do, but stay off of my blue suede shoes! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: you can do anything that you want to do, but stay off of my blue suede shoes!
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
they make your feet sweaty. ahhhhh the holy water of the foot guy.

Yes Toe Sucker II, my feet do tend to sweat quite a bit when I wear any kind of hose and especially in boots -- and if sweat is the holy water of the foot guy -- my feet are pretty holy!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kfcare:
2nd last picture the best. Please share more

---------------------
www.ashleysfoottease.com

I'm afraid this particular set doesn't have too many more to share but I've got some pics in the works and will be posting again very soon.

I'm glad you enjoyed this.'

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by joebond:
Glad to see you PP...Looking forward to more...

Hey joebond. How are you? I have to say I'm afraid I don't have what you're longing for in this set but I promise to have some coming in a new set real soon. [Wink]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
love the pics pp. love those booties but love the pedi even more. you look great in the darker colors :-)

Thanks Ophillia! You are such a sweetheart!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
PP, looks like your other toe is recovering nicely from the "horrible accident". Either way, your feet look spectacular as usual and it is always a treat to see them on here.

Cool-looking boots too, you might have started a new fetish with me....

Toe Kisses,
ned

ned, my dear friend, thanks for stopping by! Yes, my toe nails have recuperated and are back to their long pedicured state. I think you will be pleased with some of the pics I've been taking recently of the toes.... [Wink]

hugs to you...PP

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
ah.. the cool weather... the blues.... brings about more heels and hose.... a trade off. the upside, it's cool enough not to over heat you.. but cool enough to prevent us from overheating too:)

RPM

I thought you might be glad the weather hasn't warmed up quite yet RPM! LOL As a result I was able to post a few more heels and hose type pics for your viewing pleasure. [Smile]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by moldy:
oh who cares about the shoes! I just love your toes PP!! So nice to see your post.

Cute storyline PP. The rain has got me a bit blue too, although there are some brave soles out there still baring their tootsies.

PP your toes are looking oh so gorgeous as always. Thanks for posting!

moldy, I might have been blue but you certainly brightened my mood! Glad the toes didn't disappoint!

--------------------

joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:

Hey joebond. How are you? I have to say I'm afraid I don't have what you're longing for in this set but I promise to have some coming in a new set real soon. [Wink]
Ohh just seeing you is enough for me... [Kiss]

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:

Ohh just seeing you is enough for me... [Kiss]
What a perfect thing to say!

--------------------

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice shots PP.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE  - [/QUOTE]

[Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Kiss] "I can see I'll have to try harder! LOL"
Comment by perfectpeds

[Woot]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
Very nice shots PP.

Hi Dave, nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping in!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by hagan2:
[QUOTE  -

[Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [/QUOTE]

hagan2 where have you been? I am so happy to see you found my post.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
[Kiss] "I can see I'll have to try harder! LOL"
Comment by perfectpeds

[Woot]

fjb you do know how to make me laugh! [Wink]

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links