Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Kayleigh Poses Outside Oriole Park at Camden Yards (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Kayleigh Poses Outside Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ever since last year, before she could even pose (she wasn't yet 18 at the time), Kayleigh has wanted to do an Orioles themed set. A little over a week ago I mentioned to her that we needed to get that set done with the start of the season. Her and I were already going to a game with some friends, so we decided to go down early and do some shots around Oriole Park at Camden Yards. Well, the team really sucks right now, but at least the ballpark is one of the finest in the game. Add in this barefoot beauty hanging around outside and it's even better. She posed all around the stadium, some of the statues outside, and even got up in a ticket window for a bit when no one was around. [Smile]

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice stuff Patrick- you may not have baseball... but Edgar Allen Poe and John Waters do more than make up for it...

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nicely done~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man, where do you find these girls? As for your O's, I'd thought they'd hit a little better this year. Maybe they will, it's early, but Adam Jones and Brian Roberts (now on the DL) are killing me in my Fantasy League!
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hell yeah
but the only good thing the Os got going for themselves

Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she's too fuckin cute

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any chance of geting her in front of Fenway???

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Kayleigh was about the only good product out there that day. The game we all went to was the record low for the stadium - which is funny because last year we also happened to be at a game that set the then low record attendace. Twice in two years being a part of Camden Yards history. Not bad, huh?

And JoeBond, I mean this in a nice way, go F yourself and your Red Sox. ROFL... All kidding aside though, Lexi is a Red Sox fan being from up that way.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would attend an O's game just for her

Go PHILLIES!

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey nice work Patrick

---------------------
www.ashleysfoottease.com

Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Explosivo57:
I would attend an O's game just for her

Go PHILLIES!

My original plan was to get in some photos in the stands during batting practice too, but we all took too long eating before the game and when we were walking in the National Anthem was just getting ready to be done. Once the game starts the Camden Yards ushers act like ass clowns to O's fans, so I didn't bother.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's got me showing my "O" face! Lol.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man she is gorgeous! [Kiss]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DwreckSTL
Major Player
Member # 35442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DwreckSTL   Email DwreckSTL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
Nice stuff Patrick- you may not have baseball... but Edgar Allen Poe and John Waters do more than make up for it...

awesome! watching crybaby right now!
Posts: 112 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links