Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Female Criminal Trades Feet for his Help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Female Criminal Trades Feet for his Help
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jewels was on the run from the law. She had been needing some cash from a friend so that she could figure out a way to get her life straightened out.

Well, she knew how much I liked her feet and she knew I would go to great lengths just to lick and smell them in the weird ways that I like.

Jewels had lots of fun with me in the past and although she thinks I'm weird, she is always willing to accept good hard cash in exchange for some kinky acts with her feet.

She called me early on this particular morning and I happened to be horny as hell. When Jewels begged me for some help, I knew I was gonna be able to do some of the most perverted stuff ever and that Jewels would be open-minded to my ideas without any complaints.

Ladies and gentleman, this is the way to get women to take your creative foot fetish fantasies seriously: PAY THEM FOR THEIR TIME!

1 clip:
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

...credited from this clip gallery.

[ April 24, 2010, 06:38 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this post deserves a banana sticker
 -

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LUCKY GUY TYLER!, NICE LADY WITH GREAT FEET, ODOR SMELLY STINKY?, GREAT SHOTS.
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No FJ? Those peds look like they have potential [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She likes it! If she says otherwise, she's a liar!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff, Tyler... [Drool] ...but you didn't mention how they smelled.
I think that I see some smell there.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
franktherabbit
Board Regular
Member # 31005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for franktherabbit   Email franktherabbit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky Graham Linehan!
Posts: 7 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sayonara:
ODOR SMELLY STINKY?

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
...but you didn't mention how they smelled.

she'd been wearing what she called her "stinky sandals" all day. basically they were like hiking sandals with strappy leather covering the toes so that there was plenty of room to still air out, despite being more like a covered type of sandal.

i had her take off her stinky sandals and wipe the dirt from her feet with a wet rag. i didn't make her clean them so hard that it removed the smell though.

when her feet were cleaned they had a medium to light scent and that scent had some remnants of a sweet vinegar if I had to describe it best. moreso around the toes too. i still went nuts [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:

yes indeed, lots of potential [Big Grin] Have had about 4 FJs/ToeJobs from her so far. Even combined some of those with regular sex & one time her trying to blow me and also another few times where she's HJ'd in addition to the FJ's/ToeJobs.

Good thing is that they're all on tape, but haven't been edited/published yet.

quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
She likes it! If she says otherwise, she's a liar!

excellent point, i've always believed that deep down inside, every single hot woman on this planet would truly love my tongue if they only knew what it could do to their feet, Hee Hee [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up] [Jerkoff]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

candyshop
Major Player
Member # 8374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candyshop   Email candyshop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn that looks hot...

Very NICE!!!

Posts: 113 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candyshop
Major Player
Member # 8374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candyshop   Email candyshop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Tyler how much do you pay them for let's say an hour? Here in the Netherlands it costs at least 100euro.
Posts: 113 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by candyshop:
Hey Tyler how much do you pay them for let's say an hour? Here in the Netherlands it costs at least 100euro.

$30-$40 USD is my usual standard per hour here in the dirty south

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent post.
Posts: 128 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candyshop
Major Player
Member # 8374

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by candyshop:

$30-$40 USD is my usual standard per hour here in the dirty south
You're lucky [Evil Grin]
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:

yes indeed, lots of potential [Big Grin] Have had about 4 FJs/ToeJobs from her so far. Even combined some of those with regular sex & one time her trying to blow me and also another few times where she's HJ'd in addition to the FJ's/ToeJobs.

Good thing is that they're all on tape, but haven't been edited/published yet.

POST. THAT. SHIT. NOW!!!!!
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links