Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » College Feet on Bus

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: College Feet on Bus
Foobag2009
Board Regular
Member # 35911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foobag2009     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just took a pic today on the bus on campus, young indian girl probably 20-21. Sorry about the image quality, and the timing only let me take one pic.
 -

Posts: 8 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good eye!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With the new phones that have been coming out, everyone seems to be stressing the importance of having a good camera. Now I realize why that might be important lol. I've only taken one foot pic on my Droid but that was just of my gf up close.
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for seizing the moment and sharing.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foobag2009
Board Regular
Member # 35911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foobag2009     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a few more snagged in the library, cute girl paki i believe

-

-

-

Posts: 8 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice <3 that skin tone

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a fan of the Paki, but that first pic is pretty damn good.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
id be all over these feet esp 2nd.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foobag2009
Board Regular
Member # 35911

chinese-american feet, the top one had baby blue toes mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [Tongue]

-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links