Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Cierra's Soles (Do I Really Need to Say More?)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Cierra's Soles (Do I Really Need to Say More?)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back this week with her tiny sweaty soles is Cierra. In this set Cierra can be found perched all over a number of work out and stretching stations that we found placed around a walking trail. We weren't really sure where to shoot or what to do the day we shot this and with the evening approaching, we shot over to a local college. It turned out to be a good idea as these little stations sure gave some amazing angles for seeing Cierra's soft soles. With her soles always a little damp with sweat, they managed to get a little dirty as things clung to her moist foot bottoms.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kcavii
Board Regular
Member # 31404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kcavii     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those feet looks so sniffable! they are nice a pink, so they must be sweaty!
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No idea why sweatiness is so sexy on a young, attractive female. My ex used to sleep under lots of covers even if it made her hot at night. She'd stick her feet out to cool off but sometimes if I was still awake I'd cover her feet up good and in no time they were nice and sweaty and I'd lick them and rub them on my face lol
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her soles look great

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks fellas. Looks like you sure like the girls with the sweaty feet. Probably more than any other sole mate on Soles of Silk, Cierra's feet fit that mold. While I can't say they're the smelliest I've had on camera, I can surely say that they sweat more than any other girl's I seen in my entire life. [Smile] Feel nice when you're rubbing them, that's for sure.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Patrick you sure don't! Her soles are flawless! She is prefect from head to toe!

Marcus

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks! [Smile]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no question at all that Cierra is my favorite model. She is so cute and has beautiful and small feet. The fact that they are sweaty, but not too smelly is just a huge bonus.
I think the reason that many like sweaty feet is that they are much softer and smoother versus dry feet. The not too smelly is key though. I much prefer my wifes feet out of socks and tennis shoes over flip flops any day.
Thanks again for the post.

Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by lambskin:
There is no question at all that Cierra is my favorite model. She is so cute and has beautiful and small feet. The fact that they are sweaty, but not too smelly is just a huge bonus.
I think the reason that many like sweaty feet is that they are much softer and smoother versus dry feet. The not too smelly is key though. I much prefer my wifes feet out of socks and tennis shoes over flip flops any day.
Thanks again for the post.

Cierra's feet sweat like mad in any kind of shoes - flip flops, tenners, heels... you name it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links