Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Thank you to all that gave suggestions!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thank you to all that gave suggestions!
ashleysfoottease
Loyal Member
Member # 32046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashleysfoottease   Author's Homepage   Email ashleysfoottease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanted to say thank you to all that has replied to my "what's missing from my site topic"
Please continue to add your suggestions, I check it often.
I am offering a 30 day non renewing membership for only $12.99 for a short time as a thank you and as a way for you guys to get a closer look.
Thanks again!
Ashley

www.ashleysfoottease.com

Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for this great offer. I think its not bad at all to spend ONLY $12.99 for SUCH SEXY FEET. [Wink]
Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bremmer
Major Player
Member # 26185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bremmer   Email bremmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep. That might have been an inexpensive month membership price in 1996. For 2010, it is insane. It is cheaper than two of her clips from her clipstore. No brainer to me.
Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What will be the ending time of this great offer [Fingers Crossed]
Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashleysfoottease
Loyal Member
Member # 32046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashleysfoottease   Author's Homepage   Email ashleysfoottease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kfcare:
What will be the ending time of this great offer [Fingers Crossed]

Very soon! So act quick!
Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

I am enjoying [Smile] Guys hurry-up before its too late
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
12.99 thats all for a look at those beautiful feet and sexy toes!!! Everyone pull out your lunch money and head on over....
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links