Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Kay - Beach Toes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Kay - Beach Toes
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Took a few "quickies" this past weekend at the beach and I finally got around to posting them. As usual, Kay took all of these herself, just for her fans here at Wu's.

-

-

And she couldn't leave out her "soles" fans...

-

Kind of a tough shot to get from a beach chair...

Cheers,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ned, Kay did an amazing job with the pix.. i love seeing her peds here... such sweet peds you get to look at all the time!!!! happy summer days

RPM

p.s. Kay.. thanks:) sweet closeup

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has a wonderful pedicure. Gorgeous feet ... you're a lucky guy.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazingly delicious....perfect polish color

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't take credit for the photos, but I can take credit for the pedi...

Cheers,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinyseeker
Loyal Member
Member # 38704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tinyseeker         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
adorable feet, thank you!
Posts: 52 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still one of the best feet on wu's [Smile] .
Thanks for the pics, I wish I could go to the beach! Although I may not want to, looking at 3 inches of snow over the weekend!

Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoesluvr
All Pro Poster
Member # 29386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoesluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice pics Ned of Kay's lovely feet and delicious looking toes , the close-ups are awesome ! Nice to see a post from you again , take good care of those sweet looking feet and toes !
[Thumbs Up] [Hump] [Wink] [Cheers]

Posts: 631 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! and sandy sole shots?

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I looooooooove this woman's feet!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bayonara
Major Player
Member # 1434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bayonara   Email bayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kay, your feet are realy outstanding!
Thank you for contributing your sweet feet

Posts: 190 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bw8
Loyal Member
Member # 33241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bw8   Email bw8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy
Posts: 68 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous feet! Loving the purple polish!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please thank her for allowing us to view her pics. WOW, incredibly gorgeous feet Kay has. Is she ticklish?

C

Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links