Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lisa Raye's suckable toes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lisa Raye's suckable toes
southside_hood
Major Player
Member # 21792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for southside_hood   Email southside_hood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
only a quick view starting at 3:14, but she has some beautiful feet http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhz2ekBHmq0C11mXv5
Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn she looked hot in white dancing.I thought she was hot the first time i saw her in the movie Players Club & was wanting to see her feet.That was hot when they were talking about her feet & showing them,there must have been more to it when they showed her feet.There would have been some reason for it lol

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Archie Funker
Board Regular
Member # 39145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Archie Funker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are cared for.
Posts: 12 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links