Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My gf's sexy sexy wrinkled soles YUM! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My gf's sexy sexy wrinkled soles YUM!
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u182/footprince1/Mobile%20Uploads/utf-8BSU1HMDAzMDMuanBn.jpg
Posts: 425 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u182/footprince1/Mobile%20Uploads/utf-8BSU1HMDAzMTAuanBn.jpg
Posts: 425 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking good!!! Haven't seen you around these parts in a while!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummy...
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those are some great wrinkled soles man.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_FJCruiser
Major Player
Member # 6007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_FJCruiser   Email The_FJCruiser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pics bro! Post more if you have them, I'd love to see more.

--------------------
The FJ Cruiser.

Posts: 199 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Thanks gentleman. Her soles are incredible. The best I had thus far so I had to make her my gf. Hopefully everyone is rubbin one out to them. I can't wait to get a better camera to show you really what's up...yes Oscar it has been a minute lol
tinyseeker
Loyal Member
Member # 38704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tinyseeker         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed very Yummy soles!!

footprince, what size are they?

Posts: 52 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

The foot princess wears mostly size 8 shoes. You should see them when you're holding her feet and staring down into her beautifully wrinkled soles. It never gets old lol
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Let me know if anyone jerked off and unloaded while staring at her feet =)
chris
Board Regular
Member # 443

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did!

Very sexy soles [Smile]

Posts: 7 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Glad you enjoyed bro. I need to get some oily or wet wrinkled sole pics up on here. I love staring into her soles my God =)
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Glad you enjoyed bro. Which one of the pics did it for you? I need to get some oily or wet wrinkled sole pics up on here. I love staring into her soles my God =)
chris
Board Regular
Member # 443

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The second. If you get any pix of them oiled or wet post them! I'd love to see em.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

I will have to spray away on her soles to get them nice and wet for us for pics. Her feet wrinkle effortlessly it is so hot. If anyone else stares into them and sends out a hot streamer let a brotha know. Chris got to them first lol
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links