Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My EX size 9 1/2 - 10 WIDE DRY MEATY CRACKED FEET (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My EX size 9 1/2 - 10 WIDE DRY MEATY CRACKED FEET
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-
 -

-

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candyshop
Major Player
Member # 8374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candyshop   Email candyshop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hot... very hot!!!
Posts: 113 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gupdrvr
Board Regular
Member # 39194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gupdrvr   Email gupdrvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How did they smell? [Smile]
Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"how did they smell?"

lol [Jerkoff] so sexy!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smells like that dry skin sweet smell. good
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can we get some top shots of her toes?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cardboiard
Board Regular
Member # 8558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cardboiard         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a lucky man you were. [Jerkoff]
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

i still hit that, she always call me to do the nasty and oof her soles with her feet in my face.
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd so love to cream and massage those dry ass feet, kiss all over them, rub my cock between them, then sauce her face...so that's what YOU need to do. See how much longer she stays the ex lol!
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMM-SAAWEEET! [Mmm]
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icemanuk
Board Regular
Member # 9019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icemanuk   Email icemanuk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
got to love those wrinkled soles!
Posts: 28 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AGAIN, can we see the tops of her toes?

--------------------

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

I'll post the tops later when i have time. Can antone please post pics of wide dry cracked feet like my ex's please.
sole O
Major Player
Member # 38449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole O   Email sole O   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Large, wide, dry and cracked....my favorite kind. [Mmm]
Posts: 170 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Can't wait to see how sexy the tops of her toes are.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links