Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Little Latina Feet Pink Toes and Green Grass (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Little Latina Feet Pink Toes and Green Grass
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So- I have never been the master of the Nikon D5000 I got from her last year, but I guess some proper lighting helped me out on these, I really liked alot of these photos- so I'm posting alot of these photos-enjoy and comments are always welcome...
Regards,Oscar

-  -  -  -  -
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Thanks for the kind words,Bondo..

Theme-wise these may not be may favorite-
(although my wife's feet are always my favorite) but I think photo quality wise they may have been my best yet. That being said- my efforts have doubled my respect for you and Patrick and Good Guy Neighbor (and others here who I share the same admiration for)who consistantly produce outstanding quality photos...

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sweet!!!! love em.. nicely photographed.. good use of the available light.. and wonderful peds man.. wonderful

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinyseeker
Loyal Member
Member # 38704

Icon 14 posted      Profile for tinyseeker         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Bondo, don't sell yourself short!
These pics are of good quality, the tiny feet of your wife of course, also [Wink]
I especially like the first pics with the sexy flipflops. Maybe you could shoot more of flipflopped feet, or her feet next to the flipflops. It would be cool if one can recognize then the number of the shoe-size on the flipflops.

Posts: 52 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those are some meaty soles [Drool] and i love her thick little toes. grade A post.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OTM these pics of your wifes toes are off the chart. The quality is outstanding. I use a Nikon D60 good equipment and beautiful model equals great pics. Your wife has very sexy toes; they loook fantastic in pink polish [Big Grin]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im so in love with your wife's feet as always. you're lucky Oscar [Hump]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the pink polish it makes her feet look amazing.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots of some very sexy feet, thanks for sharing the collection Oscar! [Thumbs Up]

Asiafoot [Cheers]

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cant begin to say how much i love these photos. THey are amongst the most perfect little feet i have seen. I love small feet, and these are special. Thanks for posting & i hope we can score some more. I am drooling madly!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links