Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » A quick question...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A quick question...
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all fellow members,

I have a question for the community. What if I post some pics with a link to the corresponding video how many of you will actually watch the video? Just wanting to know if there was an interest there...

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ME! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly I myself typically don't follow links to videos on here. I assume most of them are just some chick waving her feet around or rubbing them together. Why would I save a 50+MB video of that when I could have a small set of high quality pics showing the same thing for less than 5MB?

However you may be an exception. Many of your sets I'm like, "Damn I wanna see the video!"

I say go for it.

Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweettooth I was thinking more about the real deal : hot foot worship clips of amateurs asian models : )

The reason I ask is indeed videos convey so much more intensity...However I don't want to spam the forum hence my question!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I myself don't think that would be spam.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m124
Member # 37389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m124   Email m124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it would not be spam. you have the best pictures on the whole board lol, share the vids!
Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troy Carsan
Major Player
Member # 38393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troy Carsan   Author's Homepage   Email Troy Carsan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd check it out.

--------------------
dA | Flickr

Posts: 105 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch-Nemesis
Board Regular
Member # 38071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch-Nemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd watch it.
Posts: 31 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TxToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TxToez   Email TxToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be glad to watch them!!

--------------------
Pach

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
truthfully.. depends on the set (pix). usually i don't follow links.. however... some key models have posted such beautiful pix.. i do follow the link. in your case, i'm more inclined than not to follow your link. I like what you post.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

alright then : ) I'll prepare a picture set with a corresponding video clip for the ones interested!

--------------------
 -

Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
afw4u, I follow links when the pictures are exceptional. You post some truly wonderful sets, so I'd take a look at any corresponding videos you chose to share.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's only spam if it's irrelevant [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links