Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sexy Lexi's Jeans and Arches: The Sequel (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sexy Lexi's Jeans and Arches: The Sequel
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wherever Lexi goes, sets a brand new adventure in this sneak peek. Set on location at an abandoned amusement park, she poses her jeans and arches (including her incredible sole shot) like there's no tomorrow. Here are the 4 thumbnail previews...

-  -  -  -

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 - Amazing... [Drool]

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good lord this chick has gorgeous feet. That third pic almost made me climax free-handed lol
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her feet are so incredible. big fan of hers. those pillow soft soles are in a league of their own.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, I'm with the others....the 3rd pic of her soles close up is just mind-blowing...
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that girl. And I love roller coasters. What timing too as I'm headed to an amusement park tomorrow and was planning on trying to get in some foot shots with Mindee around the park during the course of the day. Combining two of my passions! Good shots.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pj1268
Loyal Member
Member # 12194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pj1268   Email pj1268   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds crazy, but i'm digging the old coaster at the old ruins of Lincoln Park
Posts: 61 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful!
Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What amazing arches, love them! I'd add that I like it better when she smiles instead of that trying-to-be-sultry / painful face she makes [Smile]
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I love that girl. And I love roller coasters. What timing too as I'm headed to an amusement park tomorrow and was planning on trying to get in some foot shots with Mindee around the park during the course of the day. Combining two of my passions! Good shots.

Patrick

Thanks, Patrick!!! Hope you have a great time at the park and good luck getting some foot shots of Mindee. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That 3rd picture is just incredible!!! I love Lexi's feet!!!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
3rd pic....classic!

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect hat and shoes with a great smile [Smile]

---------------------
www.ashleysfoottease.com

Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Made my day seeing Lexi again.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow and I bet those shoes made her feet smell wonderful [Cool]
Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links