Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » It's time for sandals but there's still a slight chill in the air.... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: It's time for sandals but there's still a slight chill in the air....
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always classy, always a lady and SURE to distract me if I saw you out in public. Nice to see you on here again, foxy.....

Toe Kisses,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those shoes match your nylons perfectly.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
Those pics make me want to just take your feet and give them a wonderful foot massage. Thanks for posting!

Fate111 it's great to hear from you! These poor tired peds of mine could sure use a wonderful foot massage..

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
real sweet! real cute! i almost bought these for my wife, but knew no one who could tell me if they were comfy or not. you wear them well.. and in hose, made my day:) i really enjoy your pix and whenever you pass by and post, you make my day brighter:)

very sweet dangle and love the view of your arch:D

this set is one of the reasons why i love seeing gals in hose with sandal heels!!!! it's good to see you here. and the last pic of your toes, well, yummy!

RPM

RPM, for me these are one of my most comfortable pair. I absolutely love them!! I say pick them up for her and see if she feels the same! Glad you enjoyed the pics!

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
Nice shoes [Eek!] , but I know there is more; I know that they came all the way off.

[Woot]

oh fjb.... you are correct that they certainly did come all the way off... but I'm sorry to say this set didn't have any more... [Cry]

I know you are a little disappointed but I will promise to make it up to you ... I'll be working on some pics "solely" for that purpose! [Wink]

In the meantime, just let look at this pic and imagine that shoe slipping all the way off!

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by moldy:
Oh how nice to see someone already asked for a glimpse of your bare toes. I am always so happy to see your Perfect Toes when I see a post of yours. Definitely puts a spring in my step for the day and makes my shorts a bit tighter. [Wink] Thanks PP!

there'll be more toes coming into play very soon so you better get bigger shorts! [Wink]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Always classy, always a lady and SURE to distract me if I saw you out in public. Nice to see you on here again, foxy.....

Toe Kisses,
ned

dear ned, it is so good to hear from you. Being recognized as a classy lady is always appreciated.

As for public distraction? I am going to make it my mission to pay closer attention as I have yet to truly catch anyone checking out my feet. [Smile]

--------------------

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
There is nothing better to look at. I love these pictures. I love these heels and it goes so well with the hose. I wonder what pedicure you got with those shoes.

Maverick - you always lift my spirits and make me feel special.

I'm afraid my pedi didn't quite go with the shoes but since you asked... here a little peek...

-

Like the "mismatched" pedicure really bothers me. I'm just a major fan of your toes but it's not like I need to tell you that [Wink] Needless to say that I totally love it.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links