Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Gotta Give my Office Ladies Props Too **UPDATED with Installment # 3** (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Gotta Give my Office Ladies Props Too **UPDATED with Installment # 3**
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldnt let the ladies that work in my office not get their props so I deciced to post some pics of their Beautiful Feet

This installment belongs to a very pretty lady with very sexy feet, I think her feet are simply gorgeous. She knows of my fetish and will enduldge me every now and then, and Im very greatful to her on secretaries day! Hope you all enjoy her feet as much as I do.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ May 27, 2010, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: feetlover2 ]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few more of her:

-
 -
 -

--------------------

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Feet lover, I am loving these pics. Please try and get better quality pics of the girl in the second set of pics. Great job. appreciate the efffort. P.S. the pics of the girl with green ff are outstanding [Jerkoff] material
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Red Toes
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her feet, and i love that she enjoys showing them to you! What does she look like? Her aprox age? THANKS!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
Hey Feet lover, I am loving these pics. Please try and get better quality pics of the girl in the second set of pics. Great job. appreciate the efffort. P.S. the pics of the girl with green ff are outstanding [Jerkoff] material

Thanks domtilo. These pics are all of the same lady, I will make additional post of the other ladies in the offce. She does let me take pics every now & then, but these are cell phone pics. Glad you enjoyed the post.

--------------------

feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
I love her feet, and i love that she enjoys showing them to you! What does she look like? Her aprox age? THANKS!!!

Yeah some days she enjoys showing me her feet and she always makes it a point to show me the new pedicures. She's 24

--------------------

feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Here is the 2nd Installment of my office ladies, hope you enjoy:

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky! There are a few really cute sales chicks that sit and/or walk around barefoot sometimes and I'd so love to ask them for some sole shots. Instead though I'd probably just get weird face or end up in HR... [Cry]

Guess random candids will have to do lol

Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoesluvr
All Pro Poster
Member # 29386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoesluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful looking feet and luscious red toes , ...I don't know how you get anything done as far as work is concerned , ...all of the guys would be in the rest room ! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 631 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

quote:
Originally posted by reinforcedtoesluvr:
Beautiful looking feet and luscious red toes , ...I don't know how you get anything done as far as work is concerned , ...all of the guys would be in the rest room ! [Jerkoff]

its very hard to concentrate at times, especially in the warm months [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Hopefully this becomes a new trend on the site!

Im for that Spotlight. I have pleanty more of my office ladies to post. btw,enjoyed your office ladies post too [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Installment 3: This lady loves to show off her feet for me. She's an older lady< but still has great looking feet. I ask her one day if I could take some pics of her feet and the next thing I knew< she had them on my desk! Enjoy. BTW, I know some of these are no good quality they taken with a black berry, but you do what you can at the moment when the oppurtunity arises.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links