Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My GFs FEET (fade to black theme) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My GFs FEET (fade to black theme)
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a theme my gf has used in a college class for regular photos so she randomly sent me some pics of her feet wondering what i thought about it. Its kind of cool except kind of a tease to not be able to really see her feet in the last few pics when i really want to be able to lol. But I will let you guys check it out n decide for yourselves.

-
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigmuthatrucker
Loyal Member
Member # 34358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigmuthatrucker   Email Bigmuthatrucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice do they smell good
Posts: 82 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raja
Loyal Member
Member # 6573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for raja     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WoW!!!!
Posts: 65 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
horseshack
All Pro Poster
Member # 34942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for horseshack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dammmmnnn, those are nice piggies!
Posts: 576 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are still pretty good.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too cute. Love when I get photos sent to me too.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
again bro best feet on here love them absolutely love them
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dicky5
Loyal Member
Member # 10026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dicky5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're super-hot, but I'm not really understanding what 'fade to black theme' is supposed to be here. Am I like, supposed to listen to Metallica while jerking it or something?
Posts: 75 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's see here; she has long beautiful toes, sexy thin feet and soles. yeah, it's settled, her feet are jerk off material.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The fact that she continues to send you pics of her feet that she has taken herself is awesome!! Her feet are sexy as hell, nay chance of seeing the rest of her?

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has amazing feet. You are lucky

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i really like the sandals she has in the first set

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

In response to dicky5...haha naw even tho u can if you want. It's kind of dumb but just the concept of photos focusing on the same location n subject starting in bright light and moving into darker light until it's almost pitch black. I like your idea better tho lol
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. She has some very sexy feet!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links