Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Very sexy peds and heels (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Very sexy peds and heels
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
I think my wife really outdid herself with these heels and pedi. I was instantly motivated to take some pics of the little lady modeling her sexy look. Hope you guys agree. BTW, I think that the photographer did a great job with the lighring of these pics [Big Grin] URL=http://www.imagebam.com/image/289cc382338939]  - [/URL]  -  -  -  -  -  -
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

Heavenly! Have number 2 from the right framed. Curator, tear down that tired old "Mona Lisa" and put up a true masterpiece! Excellent camera work as well.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys,I thougt that this thread had been pushed to the second page and therefore lost to the archives. Do not know who brought it back up, but let me take this opportunity to thank all of you for there nice comments. It certainly makes it easier for me continue posting pics of Nita. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
Hey guys,I thougt that this thread had been pushed to the second page and therefore lost to the archives. Do not know who brought it back up, but let me take this opportunity to thank all of you for there nice comments. It certainly makes it easier for me continue posting pics of Nita. [Big Grin]

With all due respect Domitilo, you can not just post a few spectacular photos of precious Nita and then enter into retirement. We will wait here while you power up the camera. Thanks much for the great posts.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lebowski
Board Regular
Member # 14380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lebowski   Email Lebowski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome... please more [Smile]
Posts: 26 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy sandals and even sexier feet! Lucky guy!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great feet and great photography- your lighting IS very good

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links