Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » A sole tease from my TaiTai

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A sole tease from my TaiTai
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll try and post more... Enjoy!

-

-

-

Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icemanuk
Board Regular
Member # 9019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icemanuk   Email icemanuk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SWEET!!!
Posts: 28 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
s8r
Loyal Member
Member # 2016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for s8r   Email s8r       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmm...i would sniff, tickle and rub those feet for hours
.Does she ever teast u accidentally or on purpose? ever sneak a sniff
?

Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jax
Loyal Member
Member # 24963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jax   Email Jax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
absolutely wonderful! I adore her long toes and dear god they are shapely. Amazing pics, thank you for posting. Just one question, how do you manage to leave the house with a lady like that at home?

--------------------
Later Days and Happy Nights

Posts: 79 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the comments! She is beginniing to understand my desires and yes she does tease me both on purpose and accidentally. She is extremely ticklish so I have to stroke them very lightly [Smile]
My favorite activity is to beg to sniff them which she enjoys! She is athletic and Asian which is a deadly combo [Smile] . Her warm, moist, leather scented solesbmixed her with cocobutter and foot sweat is the ultimate aphrodisiac! And OMG when she points ...the wrinkles....ok gotta run and make my tai-taibsome tea [Smile] . I'm bring her boots to keep her feet warm where they are...Usually this means later she'll ask me if I want a one long sniff or two short ones....such exquisitie torture...

Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dominant and with smelly feet [Big Grin]

Good find [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of the most beautiful feet I've ever seen. Thank you very much for sharing them with us.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links