Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Ginger's White Flip Flops & Bare Soles (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Ginger's White Flip Flops & Bare Soles
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, the June 2 update. The day that I turn 31. Man I feel old. Anyhow, no one wants to hear about me. They want to see some sole mate feet. [Smile]

In this week's set Ginger is back and sitting in my living room right in front of the window. When she came by she was already wearing the outfit you see below and I told her to keep it on as people love blue jeans and bare feet, and of course, flip flops (some really seem to love the white ones too). Anyhow, with the light coming through the curtains, I just liked the look and told her to stay put. Below are two of the samples from the set, one with the flip flops and one showing off those tender soles.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg nice soles! i want smell sweaty flip flops
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sayonara:
omg nice soles! i want smell sweaty flip flops

When I was looking at Ginger taking those photos, I actually thought of you. I know you love flip flops, especially white ones.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What kind of bday gift did she give you? [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good grief! [Thumbs Up] Post of the week!

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!!

First picture is really great, love her smile

---------------------
www.ashleysfoottease.com

Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pat you lucky devil! How can I be just like you? Ginger is beautiful.
Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great set of photos man and Happy Birthday. Don't worry about your age. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. Besides, you shouldn't let that interfere with anything in your life. As long as you're doing this, you'll stay young.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smonster
Major Player
Member # 4769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smonster   Email Smonster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love this girl!! Great set and Happy Birthday Patrick [Smile] hope you have a good'n [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Girls, be adventurous with your nail colours - wear my favourites:
Blue, Silver, Black or French [Tongue] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 207 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HappyBirthday Patrick - Thanks for what you do for the community!
Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raider991
Major Player
Member # 34737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raider991     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just think the older you get, the more chance you have to introduce more girls into the footworld and producing great work like you do here with Ginger. I'm really starting to like her, that cheeky smile goes well with her wonderful soles.
Posts: 114 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthaday Patrick!!! That's pretty funny about 31 being old....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
31 years young man! Hope you had a blast and got some feet!

But onto Ginger. When I saw her first pics, I was like holy shit, her and her feet are both equally hot! She's one of those women who's face is as pretty as her feet, or her feet are as pretty as her face...lol, you all know what I mean! Nice Stuff Patrick!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice. Really nice :-)

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill from NJ
All Pro Poster
Member # 3802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill from NJ   Author's Homepage   Email Bill from NJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool how that just came together - nice!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links