Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Video of Wife's Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Video of Wife's Feet
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC-XZ9N2_3w

Been a while since I posted pics of my wife's feet. Last time I got lots of good replies and the wife loved them. So, check out a short video of her feet.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now thats the blue kind of polish I'm talking about! [Big Grin] Great vid buddy! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omg great video!

Your wife has always been one of my favs and this just reinforces why. I love the blue polish and that toe spread [Drool]

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you guys like the video.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her video, love her feet!!!!! [Smile]
Awesome toes...MMMMMMMM!!!!!!

Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so very sexy
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very, very sexy feet!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW great vid of sexy feet hope you took pics too
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Outstanding video clip. Very sexy poses, love the toe pointing accentuating her beautiful sexy arch. Please more vids ofr pics. Would request some of her standing on her tippy toes sporting that blue polish [Big Grin] [Fingers Crossed]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Thanks for the comments, she is loving them.

cpf11112, I always take pics. I have over 100 pics of her feet.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links