Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Marcy Poses in the Dirtiest Set Ever For SoS (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Marcy Poses in the Dirtiest Set Ever For SoS
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This set is without a doubt the dirtiest set I've ever shot. The day we planned to shoot ended up being very rainy with thunderstorms moving through the area on several occassions. I called Marcy and told her we could try to do a muddy feet set with all the mud that is out there now. She said that sounded good and that I can come pick her up whenever.

When I pulled up to Marcy's place she came running out to the car and gave me directions to a nearby park. She told me that the clothes she was wearing were old and they can get all dirty. I said that she didn't need to get all dirty, just step in the mud. Her response was, "Oh, I'm getting all in that mud!" I smiled and said she can do whatever she wants as I brought a few towels anyhow.

At the park, under some trees, we found that most of the ground was flooded with water. You can see that in some of the photos below. Alongside that was countless areas where the mud was just waiting for her bare soles to step in it. It didn't take her long either as she just ran right over into it and I watched it squish up between her toes.

I swear girls seem to LOVE doing sets with squishy things involved and Marcy was no exception with this one. This girl was nothing but smiles and laughs the entire time. Even when a guy in a white van slowed down and yelled, "Fucking Weirdos," at us, it didn't matter. She laughed as did I and then it was back to getting dirty!

Enjoy the extra previews!

Patrick

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvFemToes   Author's Homepage   Email LuvFemToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ewwww, hey, waitaminute. She's cute AND she has cute feet. Mmmmmmmm. [Wink]

--------------------
LuvFemToes

I love petite feet with tapering toes. High arches are nice; I mostly like how soft, delicate and feminine women's feet are.

Posts: 269 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta love a girl who isn't afraid to get dirty doing a shoot! Nice Patrick!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Fucking weirdos",lol, I loved that part! Lemme get this straight, a SINGLE GUY in a WHITE VAN drove past you guys in the PARK, and called you guys weirdos? That just has 'fucked up' written all over it. Nice post Pat, shes very nice on the eyes!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fluke
Loyal Member
Member # 28310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fluke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for making my day, great pictures. She is really hot.

-- The guy in the white van. Dude, white vans have weirdo written all over it. a Rapist van.

Posts: 76 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GoddessBrianna
Major Player
Member # 39224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GoddessBrianna   Author's Homepage   Email GoddessBrianna   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is great Patrick. Love the dirt. I would want to get one of my footboys to clean my feet with his tongue now. Yeah!! ;-)

--------------------
Goddess Brianna
http://www.GoddessFootDomination.com

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/38347

www.GoddessBriannaLive.com
www.FootDominationChat.com

Posts: 137 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VeryDirtyfeet
Major Player
Member # 22392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VeryDirtyfeet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cool pictures. I like when my wife gets her bellbottom jeans all muddy at flea market and concerts so for some strange reason I am very excited about woman in muddy jeans.
Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Debft
Loyal Member
Member # 27290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Debft   Email Debft   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks... wow... not sure what else to say .... wow
Posts: 50 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy feet!!! Love seeing Marcy looking as gorgeous as ever!!!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Pat! Can I take your job?
Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guy01
Board Regular
Member # 38765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guy01   Email guy01   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never really liked dirty feet until now! I would totally lick her feet until I was sick from it. She's amazing and her feet too
Posts: 43 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the great compliments everyone. Marcy sure has come in and been a hit for Soles of Silk. She had wanted to pose even before she had turned 18 (which was only several months ago). Once she did, she got right in front of that camera and has done a handful of really great, and really FUN shoots. This one was just a blast. I'll be sure to let her know how much you all like it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Fucking Weirdos" LOL

Not bad at all guys......Loved your work

Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Higashi
Loyal Member
Member # 7198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Higashi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! I wish there were more dirty feet content on the net like this.
Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a trooper, thats for sure.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links