Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Jessenia's 5 year old flip flops! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Jessenia's 5 year old flip flops!
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, very old flip flops. Years and years of sweat and deeply impressed shapes of her lucious feet. Gotta love it!

-
 -
 -

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can we see the sole pattern on the shoes?
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what? Those are very nice. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off love the polish, secondly, perfect... would love to see her soles without the shoes and the shoes without her feet in them, but near them [Wink] .
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maro2005
All Pro Poster
Member # 14154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maro2005   Author's Homepage   Email maro2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice feet, nice shoes [Smile]

--------------------
My sites:
www.footlovegirls.com

Buy my latest clip and great bundles on

My Clips4Sale Store
[URL=http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13792]clips4sale.com/studio/13792

Posts: 543 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Show us the shoes without her feet [Smile] really loving the little we can see of the toe prints
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! Need some cum on those soles and those shoes will condition up like new!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saint Deb
Loyal Member
Member # 34440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saint Deb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That bottom pic is great

--------------------
 -

Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pictures of the shoes without the feet in them, great idea. Do I have pics of that? No. But when I see Jessenia again, I'm going to take them. Not the pictures, but the shoes themselves!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg these feet are so damn sexy , they made me cum nice and hard
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bw8
Loyal Member
Member # 33241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bw8   Email bw8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy
Posts: 68 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pics those toe prints r hot

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
axev1
Major Player
Member # 37163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for axev1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
goddamn [Bow Down] .
Posts: 104 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links