Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » First Post (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: First Post
northernfeet
Major Player
Member # 36540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for northernfeet   Author's Homepage   Email northernfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

I've been a member for a bit, but this is our first post. We'd love feedback, she's especially excited to hear what everyone thinks. We'll be posting more if we can find a better image hosting site.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 101 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only one question?? Why did you wait so long to show them sexy feet and toes to us. She has some seriously sexy toes, that I would love to suck on. Please don't wait to long for a update either. Thanks for sharing, and they really look TOERIFFIC!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like her soles and the high arches.

"Fapomatic" is just a funny name. You might find a better host, but not a funnier sounding one. [Big Grin]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing, so sexy. Hope to see more. =)
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
northernfeet.

Love your / wife / GF toes. Cant wait to see more.

which northern part of the world are you from

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very pretty toes and great color. Bet she looks terrific with french tips. Thanks for sharing dude!
Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very lovely feet. I love the soles. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell_FL
Major Player
Member # 27905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell_FL   Author's Homepage   Email Russell_FL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has very sexy feet....can't wait to see more. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great feet, and great color on those toes!!!

Hope to see more of her-thanks!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bayonara
Major Player
Member # 1434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bayonara   Email bayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very beautiful feet, thank you!!
Posts: 190 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great feet indeed! Awesome soles!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
northernfeet
Major Player
Member # 36540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for northernfeet   Author's Homepage   Email northernfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We appreciate the comments [Smile]

I'm getting a pedicure Thursday and there will definitely be more pics.

What else would you like to see?

Mrs. Northernfeet

Posts: 101 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love those soles! They are sooo smooth, simply gorgeous...

Could you post more sole shots, and perhaps show your face in one of the feet pics?

Thanks a lot for posting

--------------------
http://www.photosoffeet.com

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by barefoot_maniac:
Could you post more sole shots, and perhaps show your face in one of the feet pics?

This is what I'd like to see as well. [Smile]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
northernfeet
Major Player
Member # 36540

We'd like to stay anonymous online really, but the Mr. loves my soles too, so certainly more of that.

I'm afraid only beautiful young women will get a chance to see my face. And only in person.

...and only if they're naked.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links