Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » First Post (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: First Post
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK Northernfeet. I think that your girls feet are gorgeuos. Please, post more pics, I would like to see her model some sexy high heel sandals. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice feet.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those toes are Very sexy. It's a shame you waited to post. Keep posting please. [Smile]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy feet love the soles!!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blablabla08008
Loyal Member
Member # 19723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blablabla08008   Email blablabla08008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These feet are amazing! I'd love to see more.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the pics, love the feet and toes!!!!! [Smile]
More toes pics, please!!!!! YUM, YUM!!!!!!

Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome looking feet, I love 'em!!!!! [Smile]
Your toes are sooooo sexy...MMMMMMMM!!!!!!
More toes pics, please!!!!!!

Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
northernfeet
Major Player
Member # 36540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for northernfeet   Author's Homepage   Email northernfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It took the Mrs. about five seconds to find a great image hosting site for us, so here are the rest of the pictures we wanted to post at first. We'll also post some footjob pictures that we took at the same time in the adult section.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Okay, so apparently we haven't found quite the right image host yet (unless everyone else can see the thumbnails) but at least they're linked.

Posts: 101 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
northernfeet
Major Player
Member # 36540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for northernfeet   Author's Homepage   Email northernfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 101 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn! very nice feet. Keep the post coming! PLEASE!

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MRS NORTHERNFEET your toes and soles are simply to die for, really gorgeous! I love your comments too! Do you like dominating young pretty girls with your feet? Do you like girls worshipping your feet? Do they do it while your hubby watches? Do you enjoy having your sexy feet smelled by your hubby and or young cute girls? I would also love to know a little bit more about you, height, weight, age, hair color, shoe size, anything that you are willing to share! Your feet are award winning! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! DAVE
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would really love to hear your responses! I love your sexy feet so much!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! Those toes are giving me naughty thoughts.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
outlaw420
Board Regular
Member # 36148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for outlaw420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot!! Her feet are actually amazing! And that happens rarly... So keep on posting.. And make youtubeclips to build fanzzzz
Posts: 5 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links