Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Mindee's Soles & Roller Coasters (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Mindee's Soles & Roller Coasters
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week has an update that just so happens to feature two of my favorite things. Those things being female feet and roller coasters!

You all obviously know how much I love female feet, especially Mindee's, so I don't need to go into that. But the roller coasters, I've ridden over 120 of them that I am able to track. Someone else who happens to really enjoy coasters is Mindee. During one of her past shoots I brought up that I've always wanted to do a shoot with a roller coaster in the background. She said she'd love to do one and if I ever did, she was my girl. We kept talking and came up with the idea that we'd hit up an amusement park and try it. I said instead of trying to do a full set of 60-something or more photos all at one area and be looked at by countless park-goers and park employees, we could do a few in front of each coaster and build a big set out of it that way. She liked the idea and we decided to do it sometime.

That sometime ended up being at the end of May when Mindee and I took a trip to an amusement park with 10 of our friends. We were at the park for about 5 hours when Mindee and I broke off from the group to attempt these photos. Like I said above, I really didn't want to attract a ton of attention and luckily for us, the park was very empty that day. Still, we went with the idea of shooting in front of various coasters, doing a shoot and move thing. Plus, it would give different coaster backgrounds doing it that way.

When we prepared to start the set, Mindee pulled off her tennis shoes and socks and stuck those socks right into my nose. I was looking at my camera and not paying attention. She laughed and said, "I know you love that smell." She's right, I sure do - her feet especially.

For the next hour we moved all around the park and got in just about 60 shots in all. There were some angles/settings I would have liked to have gotten, but there were just too many people in the area to try it.

Patrick

-

-

-

- ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good pics Pat.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DwreckSTL
Major Player
Member # 35442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DwreckSTL   Email DwreckSTL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome!!!!!
Posts: 112 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's an awesome backdrop to have behind Mindee and her gorgeous feet! Bring the rain Patrick!!!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jman420
Major Player
Member # 4039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jman420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
judging from what ive seen my guess is hershey park because i believe i recognized "Farenheit" in the background...ive never been there but ive always wanted to...here in VA we have kings dominion which just got "intimidator 305" ive ridden it multiple times and its amaaaaazing...305 ft tall 85 degree first drop 93 mph...i would imagine six flags america is closer to you isnt it patrick? being in MD
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jman420:
judging from what ive seen my guess is hershey park because i believe i recognized "Farenheit" in the background...ive never been there but ive always wanted to...here in VA we have kings dominion which just got "intimidator 305" ive ridden it multiple times and its amaaaaazing...305 ft tall 85 degree first drop 93 mph...i would imagine six flags america is closer to you isnt it patrick? being in MD

Bingo! Bingo! And Bingo! I should be making a trip down to Kings Dominion soon. I went last year to ride the Dominator, but need to get back for the Intimidator. Already this year I went to Hershey Park and Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey. I would have done a set at New Jersey, but I didn't go with any of my models. Maybe at Kings Dominion cause I "might" have a model friend going along.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is Lovely, Beautiful feet and pictures..

----------------------
www.ashleysfoottease.com

Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mindee's feet give me major wood. She has that hot babysitter vibe [Hump]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Libertine
Loyal Member
Member # 35475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Libertine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rollercoasters and feet.

Yes.

Just, yes.

Posts: 64 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sftfan:
She has that hot babysitter vibe [Hump]

Never thought of it that way, but it seems accurate.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great work Patrick; Mindee is one of my favorites!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always wanted to do an amusement park shoot, maybe Disneyland..if I can keep it clean enough, would hate to be kicked out for lewd feet exposure lol! Good set.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
since your gonna be passing by my neck of the woods i bettter get an invite to kings dominion :-p
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great idea.. love the rollercoaster in the backround too.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Glad everyone likes these photos. I will hopefully be doing some more, using some other models. I like coasters a ton, so I think it will be neat to have some follow up sets - like a little series.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links