Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Calling all foot addicts

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Calling all foot addicts
Little Blonde Bitch
Member # 39579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little Blonde Bitch   Author's Homepage   Email Little Blonde Bitch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey boys- I just opened up a new C4S store and I know it is only a matter of seconds before you get addicted to My perfect feet. So check them out
www.clips4sale.com/39515 Enjoy!

-
 -

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/39515

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats a sweet looking girl like you, doing in a place like this, with a stupid name like that? Just asking! Nice feet btw.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're beautiful, LBB, and you have wonderful looking feet.

I'd love to exchange messages and chat with you some. I left you a message in your private message box on forum. Hope to hear from you soon.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, to late I'm addicted
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links